Designer and user researcher. I obsess over interaction design and over the tools that game developers use to communicate with each other.
Under construction! I'm working on this website and am not done yet.
- 2016 ‒ Joined Paradox as a UX researcher. Later became manager of the user research team.
- 2015 ‒ Was promoted to researcher, then to lead researcher.
- 2014 ‒ Started learning programming.
- 2013 ‒ Joined Crytek as junior UX designer/researcher. Later became junior UX researcher at Ubisoft HQ.
- 2012 ‒ Interned at Ankama as a UX designer/researcher. Made UX wireframes and organized user studies.
Select shipped games
Beloved student projects
- The in-house tools of a small research team - London games user research summit, 2017. Slides can be found here, use spacebar and arrows to navigate on PC.
Or drop me a line at email@example.com