Manager from France working at Paradox Interactive. Obsesses over the tools that game developers use to design menus, HUDs and controls.
Under construction! I'm working on this website and am not done yet.
- 2016 ‒ Joined Paradox as a UX researcher. Later became manager of the user research team.
- 2015 ‒ Was promoted to researcher, then to lead researcher.
- 2014 ‒ Started learning programming.
- 2013 ‒ Joined Crytek as junior UX designer/researcher. Later became junior UX researcher at Ubisoft HQ.
- 2012 ‒ Interned at Ankama as a UX designer/researcher. Made UX wireframes and organized user studies.
Select shipped games
- The in-house tools of a small research team - London games user research summit, 2017. Slides can be found here, use spacebar and arrows to navigate on PC.
Beloved student projects
- KGTC, a rail-shooter where you take cover behind physical objects.
- Occupy Olympus, an installation on financial crises.
- Data Heist, a console+tablet stealth game.
Or drop me a line at email@example.com